Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Engagement shoot












This is one of my dearest friends and her fiance sitting for their engagement shoot.  Nate toughed it out (thanks Nate)! Melissa and I came up with some ideas pre-shoot trying to make the best out of a very dreary day.  I had the pleasure of borrowing a 17-55mm 2.5 from another friend so I used that lens and my 50mm 1.4 for this shoot.  Very overcast outside and we were shooting in cloudy/rainy conditions.  There was enough light if they were out in the open in between rain drops! So we gave it a shot! Literally. I am happy with the results.  We were only out there for about an hour and we got some great shots out of that time. I had one shot that I was very dissappointed with and it was my fault.  The camera kept wanting to lock in to the tree bark so I missed the shot :c( Live and Learn. That is what this is all about!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment